Forklift Diesel/LPG/Dual fuel
High-performing forklifts are an asset for your busy warehouses or logistics operation. This is why knowing the exact overall cost of your forklift truck is significant. We understand how crucial it is for your business to decrease the expense incurred for parts, repairs, servicing, and fuel of your forklifts without compromising its output.
Attain longer service intervals, latest inventive technology to decrease brake and tyre wear with the Veracitor that delivers impeccable engineering precision.
Unleash optimum productivity, reliability and ergonomics
with low lifetime ownership and functioning costs of our forklifts.
Best suited for medium to intensive duty work cycle businesses, our LPG/diesel forklift trucks master the highest output in the below applications:
- Logistics & Distribution functions
- Big Warehousing functions
- Manufacturing (heavy as well light)
- Industrial Chemicals
- Paper Industry
Conquer Ongoing Costs Effectively
- Experience enhanced operational efficiency with Load Sensing Hydraulics.
- Operate in challenging and heavy-duty environments smoothly with inventive oil immersed brakes.
- Acquire serviceability par excellence that decrease labor cost pertaining to regular maintenance and unscheduled repairs.
- An advantage of decreased fuel costs with Diesel engine rendering as less as 3.0 litres per hour* fuel consumption.
- Constructive and steady platform for load handling offered by Continuous Stability Enhancement (CSE) system.
- ECO-eLo mode ensures excellent efficiency enhancement with least deduction in performance.
- One of a kind, state-of-the-art cooling system to decrease the operating temperature enabling the truck to function for a longer time without overheating.
- Benefit from decrease in wear and tear of brakes and prolong tyre life by up to 60% owing to Trelleborg Pit Stop Line Tyres with visual replacement indicators characterized by Controlled Power Reversal (CPR) and Auto Deceleration System (ADS).
- As per the test conducted on industry standard VDI 2198 fuel consumption cycle, the fuel consumption for our forklifts designed with Yanmar 2.6L diesel engine, load-sensing hydraulics and PSS tyres is *3.0 litres per hour.
Conquer efficiency with Yale serviceability
- Amplify the competence of your operations with Load Sensing Hydraulics.
- Prolonged 20,000 hours of service life.
- Quick on-site service within 4 hours by professional service engineers.
- Makes complex wiring simple and manageable with CANbus electrical system.
- Achieve extraordinary robustness with Rugged powertrain.
- Monitoring the truck is easy with Engine and transmission telemetry that ensure timely alerts of possible problems to service engineers.
- Ultra-modern on-board diagnostics with cutting-edge dash display.
- Attain leak free joints with O-ring face seals on all hydraulic connections.
- Shock mounted radiators.
- Hassle-free sealed sensors and switches that eliminate the need for adjustments.
- Manageable floor plate removal for easy engineer access that do not require any specific tools.
- Superior-performing engine that yield high torque at low revs.
- Best suited for a wide array of demanding weather conditions.
- Maximize component life and minimize risk of overheating with the inventive application matched cooling system.
- Industry leaders in providing the most durable and comprehensive components.
Conquer Productivity with Operator Comfort
Vital ergonomic characteristics are as follows:
- Directional control with three options for ease and efficiency
- Experience smooth functioning with the AccuTouch™ mini lever hydraulic control module
- Two-way directional pedal specific to the International Yale Brand
- Joystick designed with ergonomic features
- Inventive dash display for effective operational interactions
- Suspension seat designed with a swivel seat alternative that is entirely adjustable
- Hydraulic pump with least noise production
- Perfectly adjustable steering column
- Rear drive handle with horn
- Operator cab with minimal noise production
Conquer Competency with SPED Tailored Solutions
- Special Products Engineering Department.
Tackle materials handling challenges easily with an exclusive customized solution.
The most in-demand SPED modifications are as follows:
- Extra operator protection
- Double deep functions
- Cold store warehouses
- Equipment suited for challenging environment
- Drive in racking
- Vehicle movers
- Special mast configurations
- Varied lighting alternatives
- Trucks designed to offer exceptional operator access
- Best-in-quality Clamp, rotator, reel and roll handling accessories
- Benefit from extraordinary operator access with varied keypad and fob solutions