Electric Pallet Truck (Ride On)
The Yale electric rider pallet trucks offer low cost of ownership, along with boosting pallet transportation rates over both short and long distances.
The UX series comprising of easy-to-use electric pallet trucks delivers a reliable all-purpose solution with low cost of ownership, along with boosting pallet transportation rates over both short and long distances.
The Yale Platform end-rider pallet trucks are best suited for medium as well as light-duty applications. These pallet trucks are most suitable for:
- Logistics operations
- Rigorous vehicle and trailer charging and discharging
- Cross docking and horizontal transport over medium to long distances
- Production line feed
Yale rider pallet truck is an asset for every kind of long and short distance travels that includes heavy loads!
- A large cushioned operator platform with non-slip surface enables the operator to govern the most comfortable driving position throughout the work shift.
- Foldable side arms offer with maximum comfort and stability to the operator when maneuvering.
- An ergonomic tiller head that has angled hand grips and receptive low effort ‘butterfly’ controls decrease exhaustion and stress on the operator’s wrist, thumb and fingers.
- Dual lift and lower controls are well-positioned for left- or right-hand use.
- For optimum application flexibility it offers Ride-on or pedestrian operation.
- 3 pre-set performance levels can be chosen to meet the application requirements or the operator’s preference.