Electric Pallet Truck (Walk behind)
The Yale Electric Pallet trucks are extraordinary in their ability to combine operator comfort and reliable performance with energy efficiency and low-maintenance operation.
There’s nothing pedestrian about ElectroMech-Yale Pedestrian Pallet Trucks.
Offering a wide choice of fork lengths, fork spread and load capacity. These electric pallet trucks are ideal for:
- Light, medium and heavy-duty indoor load handling
- Lorry charging and discharging
- Horizontal transport over short and long distances
- Ramp and gradient applications
A pallet truck which is a heavy lifter but not light on features!
- Is up to 11% more productive when unloading
- Uses up to 7% less energy
- Has completed 200,000 work cycles without failure
- Has lifted over 450 million kg without failure
- Clever design features which enhance ease of use and operator comfort.
- Short tilt control arm which delivers a tight turning radius with variable speed control and low speed switch in the handle.
- Ergonomically designed mid-mount control handle with cushioned return spring plus a large, turn-table steel bearing for improved manoeuvrability with reduced steering effort.
- Reduced cost of ownership thanks to low-maintenance brushless AC traction control and the tough and durable new frame design.
- Stability of the pallet truck is maintained even on uneven floors due to spring loaded casters which improve the lateral stability and enhance truck performance and serviced life.