Electric Pallet Truck (Walk behind)
The ElectroMech Yale Electric Pallet trucks are phenomenal in their capabilities to provide both operator ease and durable performance with energy efficiency and low-maintenance functionality.
There’s nothing ordinary about ElectroMech-Yale Pedestrian Pallet Trucks.
It provides a wide alternative of fork lengths, fork spread and load capacity. These heavy duty electric pallet trucks are best for:
- Great for Light, medium and heavy duty indoor load handling
- Lorry charging and discharging made efficient
- Horizontal transport over short and long distances
- Ramp and gradient applications
A pallet truck which is a heavy duty lifter yet not light on the abundant features!
- Equipped for productivity of up to 11 % when unloading
- Utilizes up to 7% less energy
- Has accomplished 200,000 work cycles devoid of failure
- Managed to lifted over 450 million kg with no failure
- Ingenious design features which augments ease of application and operator comfort
- Short tilt control arm that offers a tight turning radius powered with variable speed control and low speed switch in the handle
- Ergonomically designed mid-mount control handle crafted with a cushioned return spring plus a large, turn-table steel bearing for enhanced manoeuvrability and decreased steering effort.
- Decreased cost of ownership owing to low-maintenance brushless AC traction control along with the robust and lasting new frame design.
- Get impeccable stability even on uneven floors with the spring-loaded casters that enhance lateral stability and amplify truck performance & serviced life.