Electric Pallet Truck (Ride On)
The Yale electric rider pallet trucks deliver low cost of ownership, as well as boosting pallet transportation rates over both short and long distances
. The UX series of easy-to-use electric pallet trucks provide a dependable general-purpose materials handling solution with low cost ownership, as well as boosting pallet transportation rates over both short and long distances.
The Yale Platform end-rider pallet trucks are ideal for medium and light duty applications These pallet trucks are ideal for :
- Logistics operations
- Intensive vehicle and trailer charging and discharging
- Cross docking and horizontal transport over medium to long distances
- Production line feed
Yale rider pallet truck are a saviour for all your long and short distance travels with heavy loads!
- A large cushioned operator platform with non-slip surface allows the operator to determine the most comfortable driving position throughout the shift
- Foldable side arms provide the operator with maximum comfort and stability when manoeuvring
- An ergonomic tiller head with angled hand grips and responsive low effort ‘butterfly’ controls reduce stress and fatigue on the operator’s wrist, thumb and fingers
- Dual lift and lower controls are positioned for left- or right-hand use.
- Ride-on or pedestrian operation for maximum application flexibility
- 3 pre-set performance levels can be selected to suit the application needs or the operator’s preference.