Agile, Ergonomic and Manoeuvrable in Narrow Aisles
The latest reach truck series from our Japanese manufacturing facility. Designed for traditional Asian factories with low ceilings and multi-storey warehouses.
As with all Yale lift trucks, they are designed with superior ergonomics for versatility and productivity.
Narrow aisle reach trucks and wide frame models are available for specific application needs and for intensive applications. Yale has heavy duty mast options available with increased residual capacity and can position and retrieve rated capacity pallets at different lift heights.
Class leading ergonomics and excellent visibility through the operator compartment, mast and overhead guard provide the operator with a comfortable and efficient working environment contributing to fast cycle times and maximum operator productivity.
Typical applications where these reach trucks are used: ‘
- Food and retail storage and distribution
- 3rd party logistics storage and distribution
- Load handling in production facilities
- Horizontal transport, cross docking and load shuttling
- Cold store operations
Agile, ergonomic and manoeuvrable, this new series truck features improved turning radius, energy savings and comfort.
The Yale Stand on Trucks have the following features:
- Small turn radius control
- Low vibration suspension system
- Improved right-angle stacking aisle width
- Enhanced safety features
- Ergonomics cabin and controls
- Easy to service with removable components and quick battery access
- Aftermarket service and support
The FBR series is also loaded with following features, specially designed for a stand on truck:
- Visor Integrated Display: A visor has been added to the top of the display to prevent reflected glare and improve visibility.
- Surround Cockpit: A round shaped operator space which wraps flexibly around the operator has been adopted while maintaining the easy-to-operate lever type layout
- High Back Support: A high back support helps to support the shoulders from the sides. Support during switchbacks from reverse to forward is provided and fatigue during normal operation is reduced.
- Lowered Floor: Low 250mm floor height (35mm lower than previous models) helps reduce operator fatigue in work with frequent on-off application.
- Travel & Load Handling Interlock: Travel and load handling operations are locked (disabled) when the operator leaves the operator compartment.
- Speed Reduction on Cornering: Acceleration is restricted while the forklift is turning preventing hazardous situations such as rollover. As unnecessary acceleration is prevented this also contributes to energy conservation.
- Front Wheel Brake Anti-Skid Control: The front wheel brakes come to assist if the drive tyres slip. This control prevents the tyres from being locked and provides maximum brake force.
- Low Vibration Suspension System: The FBR models have adopted a parallel link type structure. This structure greatly minimizes uncomfortable vibrations from the floor surface. A suspension lock mechanism has been added to improve stability during turning and load handling improving comfort and safety